Fashion is back to natural. We no longer put chemicals on our face and hair, its is a time to use the healthier products. With argan oil, you will be sure to find the new essential companion in your daily life.
There are in nature products that have been used for decades and that we have abandoned in favor of products that respect neither our skin nor the environment. Today we’re interested in argan oil. Grown only in the south of Morocco. There the Argan oil is called “gift of god” because it provides many benefits.
- Argan oil can replace your day cream: You think you cannot do without your day cream. Try argan oil. It is excellent for the skin because it allows better elasticity but also better flexibility. Argan oil is also a natural anti-aging product. Rich in antioxidants, it effectively fights against aging of the skin. It can also be used to hydrate the rest of the body, argan oil is not only used on the face. If you want to use it as a cosmetic product, you will have to choose a cold pressed oil, so as not to denature the antioxidants it contains. To be sure you have a good product, we also advise you to choose an organic oil that will maintain the balance of your epidermis
- Argan oil is healing: In case of dry skin, chapped skin, stretch marks or eczema, you will find with argan oil an excellent remedy. This oil has indeed exceptional healing properties. It will also help soothe itchy or irritated skin. To soften skin damaged by a scar, argan oil will also be very beneficial. In winter, do not hesitate to use it as a lip balm. Apply it every night on your lips and you will no longer suffer from chapping. Also remember to apply it on your hands and feet before bed, especially if you have frequent frostbite. This oil is particularly recommended for pregnant women to avoid stretch marks on the belly, upper thighs and breasts.
- Argan oil combats acne effectively: As surprising as it may seem, argan oil is formidable for fighting acne. We would tend to say that applying an oil to oily skin could only worsen the situation but thanks to its antioxidant power, argan oil allows acne skin to regain its balance, without clogging the pores. In addition, its healing properties will allow the skin to regenerate more easily and reduce skin inflammation. To use it in the treatment of acne-prone skin, apply a few drops in the morning and in the evening to clean, cleansed skin.
- Argan oil protects and nourishes hair: Do you want to do away with these toxic-stuffed hair masks? Use argan oil. To take care of your hair, this oil is ideal. It will nourish them in depth and protect them from external aggressions. It will repair split ends and make your hair softer and more shiny. Argan oil is expensive, so use it wisely. Do not make a mask with the oil, but only add a few drops of argan oil to your shampoo. You will be really amazed at the result: stronger and more silky hair. For those who have made colorings, this oil will keep the shine of the chosen color longer.
- Argan oil protects against cardiovascular disease: In Morocco, for centuries, argan oil has been consumed to prevent cardiovascular disease. Many studies have shown that this oil reduces cardiovascular risk because it plays a role on blood pressure, plasma lipids and antioxidant status. It also has anticoagulant properties, which is important in preventing heart disease. Other studies have suggested that argan oil has high levels of tocopherols and squalenes, which makes it a product capable of slowing the proliferation of prostate cancer cells. Its antioxidant properties are, however, excellent in preventing cancer.